Liv Engage - Insurance

My Development



Building Insurance

If you live in a freehold house, then you will need to arrange your own buildings insurance.
The landlord will take out Public Liability Insurance should an accident occur on the communal areas of the development, and this will set out in the service charge.
Leaseholders will be covered by a buildings insurance policy which has been put in place by your freeholder and dependent on your lease agreement, this will either be paid as part of your service charge or billed to you separately as an insurance rent.

Home Content Insurance
You will be responsible for arranging contents insurance to protect all your possessions within your property, as these will not be covered by the building’s insurance. If you are subletting your property, you should consider taking out Landlords Insurance.

How to Make a Claim
If the damage is to your property, then please refer to the insurance policy which can be found by clicking the link below. This will provide contact information and instructions on how to make a claim.

To view the Building Insurance certificates for your property, check the Documents folder by clicking here.